Re: [AMBER] What is the compatible versions of the MKL for Amber22?

From: Gao Zhenting via AMBER <amber.ambermd.org>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2022 10:09:34 +0800

Hi Dac,

Good to know that absense of MKL will not affect Amber in most cases. So I
will stop trying MKL for now.
On the other hand, by adding -DFORCE_EXTERNAL_LIBS="mkl", the run_cmake can
not recongnize the installed MKL 2022, with relevant error as
"-- Could NOT find MKL (missing: MKL_INTERFACE_LIBRARY
MKL_GFORTRAN_INTERFACE_LIBRARY MKL_GNU_THREADING_LIBRARY MKL_CORE_LIBRARY)"

The MKL I installed is the latest verion, l_onemkl_p_2022.0.2.136_offline.sh

Best regards
Zhenting

David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu> 于2022年7月1日周五 20:08写道: