Re: [AMBER] How to get and install latest CPPTRAJ

From: aishen <aishen.free.fr>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 08:42:02 +0200

Each time I compiled pytraj and cpptraj on ubuntu I have got your
problem, so I do it manually, like it's described here

Installation — pytraj 2.0.2.dev0 documentation (amber-md.github.io)
<http://amber-md.github.io/pytraj/latest/installation.html#id11>

Thaugh it's very sensible !

I set path too, put your name path, as you can notice I put them in
amber22  :

export AMBERHOME=/home/.../amber22
export AMBERSOURCE=/home/.../amber22_src
export PATH=/home/.../amber22/bin:$PATH

export CPPTRAJHOME=/home/.../amber22/pytraj/cpptraj
export PYTRAJHOME=home/.../amber22/pytraj

git clonehttps://github.com/Amber-MD/cpptraj
cd cpptraj
bash configure -shared -openmp gnu

# if you are AMBER user, you can add -amberlib
bash configure -shared -openmp -amberlib gnu
make libcpptraj -j4

# please check bash configure --full-help for other options.
# check:https://github.com/Amber-MD/cpptraj too
export CPPTRAJHOME=`pwd`

  cd /to/pytraj/root/folder
$cd cpptraj
$ git pull
$ make libcpptraj -j8

Hope it can help, that's only my way otherwise I can't make it working