Re: [AMBER] AMBER/TeraChem interface

From: Vinicius Wilian Cruzeiro <vwcruz.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 15:53:05 +0000

Hello,

The next Amber release contains a fix for this. You need to add "keep_scr yes" into your TeraChem input file. For now, you should be able to do that by using the use_template option, which allows you to specify your own TeraChem input file.

Btw: the next Amber release will contain a new interface with TeraChem that enables faster QM/MM calculations. Stay tuned ;)

I hope this helps,
All the best,

Vinícius Wilian D. Cruzeiro, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher