Re: [AMBER] Adapting AMBER parameters to Gaussian16 input

From: Kovács Richárd Dezső <kovacsruna.student.elte.hu>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 03:13:49 +0000

Thank you for your replies!

I have been directed to a python script a member of the community developed, but feels yet unrefined for open-source publishing. I am waiting for their reply presently. I'll also take a look at Dr Gascon's own website this week.

Unfortunately, I'll be doing a fair bit of geometry optimization (optimizing to minima and TS alike), as I hope to understand the mechanism at play and Amber force fields appear to be the go-to standard for modelling the low layer in case of this enzyme-ligand system. I do appreciate the suggestion for simplifying the task.

Thank you for your replies,

Runa.