Re: [AMBER] cpptraj unable to strip/save topology and trajectory

From: Vaibhav Dixit <vaibhavadixit.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 12:52:38 +0530

Dear All and Dan,
Thank you for the useful suggestions which are now giving the expected
result.
Below is my cpptraj input file in case it is useful to other members on the
list in the near future.
Best wishes and regards.

parm prot-nolig-solv.prmtop
trajin prot-nolig-solv-prod.nc
autoimage
center
strip :LIG parmout prot-nolig-solv.prmtop
outtraj prot-nolig-solv-prod.nc
outtraj prot-nolig-solv-prod.rst7 onlyframes 1
unstrip
strip :WAT,Cl-,Na+,K+,LIG
outtraj prot-nolig-prot.nc
outtraj prot-nolig-prot.rst7 onlyframes 1

Regards,

Dr. Vaibhav A. Dixit,

Asst. Prof., Department of Medicinal Chemistry,

National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Guwahati
(NIPER-G), Sila Katamur (Halugurisuk), P.O.: Changsari, Dist: Kamrup, Pin:
781101, Assam, India

Mob. No. +91-7709129400,
Email: vaibhav.niperguwahati.in; vaibhavadixit.gmail.com
https://niperguwahati.ac.in/DOC/profile/dixit.pdf
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vaibhav-dixit-b1a07a39/

ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-4015-2941

NCBI bibliography: