Re: [AMBER] Adapting AMBER parameters to Gaussian16 input

From: Erdem Yeler <erdemyeler.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 20:29:47 +0300

I have never performed ONIOM on gaussian but as I know in the G09 (or G16)
folder there must be a "Amber Force Field" file called "amber.prm" in this
file you find amber parameters for gaussian. This could be a good starting
point to resolve this issue.
Some parameters from this file:
HrmStr1 CA CA 469.0 1.400
HrmBnd1 CA C CA 63.0 120.00
AmbTrs * CA CA * 0 180 0 0 0.000 14.500 0.000 0.000 4.0
VDW CA 1.9080 0.0860
exc... As you can see, it is a real force field file. I think you can
create your own fff (force field file) based on this file and start your
pre-tests.. (don't forget to backup original amber.prm)
Erdem

David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>, 7 Nis 2022 Per, 19:58 tarihinde şunu