Re: [AMBER] Water bridge formed between protein and ligand

From: Shakuntala Dhurua <518cy6026.nitrkl.ac.in>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 22:53:40 +0530 (IST)

Thank you for your suggestion. But can we check any water molecule forming bridge between protein and ligand by using cpptraj ? like protein-water-ligand. example LYS-water-SO3, here LYS is protein part whereas SO3 is ligand part, so can we analyse water as a bridge between protein and ligand by using cpptraj?

Please suggest if there is any way to calculate water bridge between two solute. Thank you in Advance.