[AMBER] Water bridge formed between protein and ligand

From: Shakuntala Dhurua <518cy6026.nitrkl.ac.in>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 19:08:53 +0530 (IST)

Hi everyone,
I want to check a water bridge formed between protein and ligand in my system such as protein-water-ligand. I tried this command ==> hbond All out All.hbvtime.dat solventdonor :WAT solventacceptor :WAT.O* avgout All.UU.avg.dat solvout All.UV.avg.dat bridgeout All.bridge.avg.dat but I am not clear about out file All.bridge.avg.dat file, how it formed bridge between them exactly. The All.bridge.avg.dat file was generated by such data such as below
Bridge Res 33:GLU 34:LEU , 789 frames.
Bridge Res 15:ARG 57:GLU , 742 frames.
Bridge Res 48:ILE 60:LEU , 705 frames.
which I am not looking for, Is there any other way of analyzing protein-water-ligand bridges? and also what does it mean which was generated in out file All.bridge.avg.dat. Please help me to understand.

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.