Re: [AMBER] Segmentation Fault (Core Dumped) in xLEaP

From: Nathan Black <nathanblack262.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 10:02:50 -0600

Dr. Horn, Dr. Simmerling, and other AMBER Users,

I believe I have solved the issue through debugging. The issue was resolved
when I redefined (and flipped) the designated "head" and "tail" of my
surfactant units. I think that I was attempting to polymerize them in a way
that violated a carbon atom's valence.

Initially, the combine {} command (as implemented in the copy/combine/bond
approach suggested by Dr. Horn) was also giving me a segmentation fault
error, but this head/tail switch fixed that error as well.

Thank all of you for your assistance. It is much appreciated,
NDB