Re: [AMBER] Segmentation Fault (Core Dumped) in xLEaP

From: Nathan Black <nathanblack262.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 16:33:36 -0600

Mr. Simmerling,

I totally overlooked this command and assumed that I would not be able to
tell which residue would have the free unit head or unit tail (and so would
not be able to specify exactly which atoms to connect using the bond
command). I did just look at the Amber 20 manual and I saw that the
sequence {A B C ...} connects the tail of A to the head of B, so on and so
forth. So I will know which one is which- thanks for your suggestion! I
will try to run this in tLEaP and let you know if any errors arise.

Much appreciated,
NDB