Re: [AMBER] DNA breaking down during the simulation

From: Jiri Sponer <sponer.ncbr.muni.cz>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 09:52:27 +0100 (MET)

Hi Vlad,

just short comment, besides restraints one can use HBfix potential
(we use it routinely now for RNA and protein-RNA systems to tune H-bonds
stability, also for noncanonical DNAs).
In contrast to restraints HBfix allows the H-bonds to be broken
and restored, i.e., it is a milder intervention compared to restraints.

Obviously, it does not resolve severely strained structures,

best wishes, Jiri