Re: [AMBER] How to run 3drism.snglpnt calculations in amber20 without rst or traj files

From: tluchko <tluchko.protonmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 20:02:11 +0000

You now need a restart or trajectory file to use rism3d.snglpnt. Since you have a prmtop for your PDB, you can quickly get a restart or trajectory file using cpptraj. For example,

cpptraj -p in.prmtop -y in.pdb -x out.nc

where in.prmtop is your prmtop file, in.pdb is your PDB file and out.nc is the new trajectory. The suffixes matter here as cpptraj will use them to determine the file types.

I've made a note to update the manual to reflect these changes.

Hope this helps,

Tyler

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.