Re: [AMBER] Simulation of proteins with D-amino acids

From: Piotr Cieplak <piotr_cieplak.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 06:49:01 +0000 (UTC)

 ff94 force field can be applied to D-amino acids in the same way as any other Amberforce field such as ff14/19SB, etc.

P.

    On Tuesday, February 8, 2022, 09:58:31 AM PST, Nathan Guerin <nguerin.cs.duke.edu> wrote:

 Thank you so much!

I know that ff94 is obsolete and has been so for some while, but to try
to reproduce prior results I'm interested in trying out ff94. There's no
chance that ff94 is compatible with D-amino acids, is there?

Thank you,

Nate Guerin
Duke University