Re: [AMBER] Query regarding 3DRISM calculation

From: ABDUL BASIT <abdul48_sit.jnu.ac.in>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 10:25:13 +0530

for g(r)>25, there is a high probability of calcium ions at the position
where calcium is already present as a part of solute as shown in the
attached figure.

We are getting the same distribution as obtained for calcium-free protein.

The calcium ion is green when it is part of the solute and distribution
from 3D-RISM is shown in red color.