[AMBER] Could not import Amber Python modules! Centos 7

From: Suguna Sakkiah <ssakkiah.c4therapeutics.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 01:40:08 +0000

Hi All,

I successfully installed the serial version of Amber20 . When I try to test the cuda serial version, I got the below error message.

sudo ./test_amber_cuda_serial.sh
Error: Could not import Amber Python modules!
   Probably your Amber Python environment was not set up correctly.
We recommend adding the line:
test -f /data/Amber/amber20/amber.sh && source /data/Amber/amber20/amber.sh (sh/bash/zsh)
or
test -f /data/Amber/amber20/amber.csh && source /data/Amber/amber20/amber.csh (csh/tcsh)
to your login shell resource file (e.g., ~/.bashrc or ~/.cshrc).

I included either one lines in the bashrc file and try to test it. But not succeed

export PYTHONPATH=$AMBERHOME/lib/python3.9/site-packages
export PYTHONPATH=$AMBERHOME/lib/python3.9/site-packages:$PYTHONPATH

Regards
Suguna

C4 Therapeutics, Inc. Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.