Re: [AMBER] Mass-weighted covariance matrix

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 10:56:59 -0500

Hi,

The command you want is 'matrix mwcovar' in cpptraj. Something like:

parm <pdbfile>
trajin <xtc>
matrix mwcovar name MyMatrix <other keywords> out mymatrix.dat
run

Please see the manual for full details on all commands. You may also
be interested in the 'modes' and 'diagmatrix' commands for further
analysis.

However, be aware that since your PDB is not really a topology file,
cpptraj will assign default masses based on the elements detected in
the PDB.

-Dan