Re: [AMBER] GIST question

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 13:10:38 -0400

Hi,

Which version of cpptraj are you using? In addition to the good
comments already made, I'll add that GIST has had lots of improvements
over the past few years, including the recent addition of PME to the
energy calculation. If you aren't already, I recommend trying with the
GitHub version (https://github.com/Amber-MD/cpptraj); see if that
helps.

-Dan