Re: [AMBER] Use Amber12 with cuda

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 11:05:30 +0200

Rehan,

when you look into the Amber12 manual
(also available at http://ambermd.org/doc12/Amber12.pdf)
then there is a section about its CUDA capabilities including
installation instruction.
(Whether the code, however, will compile and run with your cuda version
and GPU hardware, I cannot tell.)

I suppose that things would get a lot easier, if you switch to a newer
Amber version. Or do you need some pmemd features from Amber12 that are
no longer available?

Regards,

Anselm