Re: [AMBER] How to compute pairwise interaction between masks

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 15:19:43 +0200

Dear Debarati,

there is no general answer for that, both approaches are IMHO valid:
In the one case you compute the interaction between your ligand and the
complete protein, in the other case specifically for the binding pocket
- or even single residues.
Of course, you have to be aware, where your values originate from, and
consider this in your interpretation.

Best regards,

Anselm