[AMBER] atom type issue in tleap with ff-nucleic-OL15

From: Aliakbartehrani Zahra <Zahra.Aliakbartehrani.ibt.cas.cz>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 10:49:37 +0000

Hi all,

I would like to prepare .parm and .top files for my B-DNA model (1bna PDB code) using ff-nucleic-OL15 (OL Force Field Refinement for RNA and DNA Simulations (upol.cz)<https://fch.upol.cz/ff_ol/>) with AMBER 16. I have used the following input for tleap and have modified the pdb input file for both atom types (O’3H and O’5H) and residue names (DC5 and DG3 in each strand) at 3’ and 5’ terminals.

I got the following error about atom types (for free hydroxyl terminals at 3’ and 5’ ends).

Can anyone help me with this?
I appreciate any help/suggestion

Cheers

Zahra

------------

WARNING: The unperturbed charge of the unit: -12.000000 is not zero.

FATAL: Atom .R<DC 1>.A<HO5' 31> does not have a type.

FATAL: Atom .R<DG 12>.A<HO3' 34> does not have a type.

FATAL: Atom .R<DC 13>.A<HO5' 31> does not have a type.

FATAL: Atom .R<DG 24>.A<HO3' 34> does not have a type.

Failed to generate parameters

tleap input:

source leaprc.ff14SB

source leaprc.water.tip3p

set default pbradii mbondi2

loadAmberParams frcmod.ionsjc_tip3p

addAtomTypes {

        { "C7" "C" "sp3" }

        { "CJ" "C" "sp3" }

        { "C1" "C" "sp2" }

        { "C2" "C" "sp2" }

}

loadoff ff-nucleic-OL15.lib

loadamberparams ff-nucleic-OL15.frcmod

model = loadpdb modeldna.pdb

check model

solvatebox model TIP3PBOX 10.0 2.00

addions model Na+ 12

saveamberparm model model.top model.rst

savepdb model model_leap.pdb

quit

-----

Upozornení: Není-li v této zpráve výslovne uvedeno jinak, má tato e-mailová zpráva nebo její prílohy pouze informativní charakter. Tato zpráva ani její prílohy v žádném ohledu Biotechnologický ústav AV CR, v. v. i. k nicemu nezavazují. Text této zprávy nebo jejích príloh není návrhem na uzavrení smlouvy, ani prijetím prípadného návrhu na uzavrení smlouvy, ani jiným právním jednáním smerujícím k uzavrení jakékoliv smlouvy a nezakládá predsmluvní odpovednost Biotechnologického ústavu AV CR, v. v. i.

Disclaimer: If not expressly stated otherwise, this e-mail message (including any attached files) is intended purely for informational purposes and does not represent a binding agreement on the part of Institute of Biotechnology of the Czech Academy of Sciences. The text of this message and its attachments cannot be considered as a proposal to conclude a contract, nor the acceptance of a proposal to conclude a contract, nor any other legal act leading to concluding any contract, nor does it create any pre-contractual liability on the part of Institute of Biotechnology of the Czech Academy of Sciences.