Re: [AMBER] How to set a replusive force between two drug molecules or two atoms.

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 18:14:05 -0500

Hi Ning,

If you are using AMBER, maybe you can consider to slightly change the Lennard-Jones parameters between these molecules or add some weak NMR restraints between these molecules. ParmEd may help you to solve your problem (e.g. changeLJPair and changeLJSingleType commands in ParmEd, note that these two commands are for atom types).

Pengfei