Re: [AMBER] A problem about periodic box dimensions happens to Tutorial 1.7

From: wangwei1669 <wangwei1669.126.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 21:39:05 +0800 (CST)

Hi, David,

Thanks for your concern. The last email has some problems of layout. Here is the summarized table of MD result.
I am not familiar with how to analyze the trajectory file by cpptraj. So I extract some data from output file.
I don't know why there are larger density and smaller volume recorded after 600 ps than those at 105 ps. I see the systems dramatically enlarging after 105 ps (hold and production).
Should I change the boundary condition to fix the volume instead of the pressure at these two stage?
And I also concern that I sourced ff14SB force field instead of ff12SB that used in tutorial web since I did not find it. Does this significantly influence the result?

Best regards,
Wang Wei