Re: [AMBER] Fwd: leap error for modified amino acid

From: Ipsita Basu <ibasu788.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 20:28:26 +0530

Thanks for your reply.
I am using "antechamber -fi pdb -i test_new.pdb -fo ac -o cyl.ac -c bcc -at
amber" and when using gaff for then using gaff instead of amber.
I have used frcmod.cyl as frcmod1.cyl and frcmod2.cyl. I am exactly
following: "http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial5/"
Actually what I found leap is showing missing bond parameters which should
not be present in the structure.