Re: [AMBER] run_cmake with -DMPI=TRUE fails to produce MPI version of Amber20

From: James Kress <jimkress_58.kressworks.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2021 16:40:27 -0400

I have now tried the alternate suggestion on the install page:

"One recommendation is to download a recent version of OpenMPI at
open-mpi.org, untar the distribution in amber20_src/AmberTools/src, and
execute in that directory the configure_openmpi script. (Do this after you
have done a serial install, and have sourced the amber.sh script in the
installation folder to create an AMBERHOME environment variable.)"

Cmake still refuses to acknowledge MPI and make install fails to produce any
MPI files.

Is there a fix for this?

Thanks.

Jim

James Kress Ph.D., President
The KressWorksR Institute
An IRS Approved 501 (c)(3) Charitable, Nonprofit Corporation
"ENGINEERING THE CURE" C
(248) 573-5499

Learn More and Donate At:
Website: http://www.kressworks.org

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the