Re: [AMBER] resp2.chg file is missing whilst processing 3rd stage of MCPB.py

From: Anthony Nash <anthony.nash.ndcn.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 11:33:03 +0000

Dear Aashish,

Thank you so much. You are right. By mistake, whilst working very hard to get a very troublesome ion-ligand calculation working with GAMESS-US, I copied the optimised coordinates of the small_opt into the large_mk file.

Again, thank you.

Anthony

Kind regards
Dr Anthony Nash PhD MRSC

Senior Research Scientist
Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences
RMCR Kellogg College
University of Oxford
http://www.kellogg.ox.ac.uk/