Re: [AMBER] Maximum coordination exceeded

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 14:33:49 +0000

Probably yes.

I think I have finally managed to solve everything and I am awaiting output from QM calculations.

BTW, is there a way to increase the max number of bonds per atom from 8 to 10 except editing atom.h and recompiling? This seems to have solved my problem though I am still curious.

Thank you David, have a fantastic weekend everyone and best regards