Re: [AMBER] system preparation error

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 08:13:54 -0500

Can you also explain which file you loaded into Vmd? I would recommend
against the pdb format for reasons explained earlier in this thread. Load
the prmtop and restart instead.

As a side note, I don't see any glycan force field in your inputs. For an
example of building and simulating the spike in Amber (including pdb files
in the supporting info), see my lab's recent JACS article on spike
simulations:

Free Energy Landscapes from SARS-CoV-2 Spike Glycoprotein Simulations
Suggest that RBD Opening Can Be Modulated via Interactions in an Allosteric
Pocket

Lucy Fallon, Kellon A. A. Belfon, Lauren Raguette, Yuzhang Wang, Darya
Stepanenko, Abbigayle Cuomo, Jose Guerra, Stephanie Budhan, Sarah Varghese,
Christopher P. Corbo, Robert C. Rizzo, and Carlos Simmerling*

J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2021, 143, 30, 11349–11360
Publication Date:July 16, 2021
https://doi.org/10.1021/jacs.1c00556