Re: [AMBER] Why is self-correlation with atomiccorr in cpptraj zero?

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 14:23:55 -0400

Hi,

So when you direct multiple 1D sets to gnuplot output, cpptraj assumes
you want to make a heatmap-style (pm3d) plot. Because of the way pm3d
works, it looks better if there is an extra row of data (you can check
the difference by deleting the "zero set" and replotting). You can
turn this behavior off by specifying the 'nopm3d' keyword. See the
manual for more details, or type 'help Formats writedata gnu' for
gnuplot-related keywords.

Hope this helps,

-Dan