Re: [AMBER] Question on Paramfit QM File

From: Robin Betz <robin.robinbetz.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 15:35:28 -0700

Hi Justin,

If you send me your Gaussian output file and error messages from Paramfit,
I can investigate more.
It's very possible the format of the output has changed over the years in a
way that breaks the parser.
The fastest solution is to extract the energies yourself using grep or
similar, as described in the tutorial:
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial23/paramfit_2.html#Conduct_quantum_calculations

Hope this helps,
Robin