Re: [AMBER] SolvateOct box volume and cubic box information

From: Umesh Roy <umesh24crp.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 11:22:30 +0530

Thank you very much for your reply. Yes, the box size may change during
simulation. Maybe I should have placed my query in a better way. More
precisely, I would like to know how the box dimension (Box X, Box Y, and
Box z) is related to the volume of the truncated octahedron. Since the
values of the box dimension are saved at a certain interval (at which we
save our trajectories) during MD run in the coordinate file. How can I
relate the volume of the truncated octahedron to the box dimension at a
particular step?

Thank you.

With best regards,

Umesh