Re: [AMBER] Building Forcefield for Glycolipid Molecule

From: ABEL Stephane <Stephane.ABEL.cea.fr>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 16:28:05 +0000

Hi Razil,

>> Are these values coming from the RESP calculation or we need assign these zero values manually? Or there are some functions in RED program to help us to do so?
The charge constraints to 0 were applied during the charge fitting and you have to do it manually since REDserver does not do this automatically. To do this you have to use the intramolecular charge constraint keyword : INTRA-MCC applied to the H atoms as described in the REDserver tutorials *

* https://upjv.q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/Tutorial-3.php#5

Best

Stéphane

Stéphane Abel, Ph.D., HDR