Re: [AMBER] SEBOMD topology issue

From: Gerald Monard <gerald.monard.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 08:57:11 +0900

Hello,

Internally in SEBOMD, there is a table that converts any atom type into an
atomic number. I guess this is where the problem is (SPC/Fw atom types may
not have been included).
Can you send me your topology and coordinate file please so that I can look
into it and check if I can provide a patch?
Thanks,
Gerald.