Re: [AMBER] Include specific solvent in constant pH MD simulation by CPHFIRST_SOL

From: He, Amy <he.1768.buckeyemail.osu.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 13:05:16 +0000

Hi David,

That is a great solution! Thank you very much for your kind help.

Thanks,
Amy

--
Amy He
Chemistry Graduate Teaching Assistant
From: David A Case <dacase.chem.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 8:24 AM
Subject: Re: [AMBER] Include specific solvent in constant pH MD simulation by CPHFIRST_SOL
On Sun, Jul 25, 2021, He, Amy wrote:
>after I set up the system with the leap program, I found that the ions are
>always written before the waters.
You can use "set default reorder_residues off" in your leap file to prevent
the re-ordering of residues.  Don't worry about the warnings in the manual:
I use this option all the time, and have never seen any problems.
Then, in your input PDB file, put the ions and waters in the order that you
want.
....dac
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://lists.ambermd.org/mailman/listinfo/amber__;!!KGKeukY!jrUxewrf3SMuqqkpA2_FOcfYWVHhbYCnWYCHQHo4eSqC_zdRq0tCYhvzB4HR6WU-fDuATr74HBY$<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/lists.ambermd.org/mailman/listinfo/amber__;!!KGKeukY!jrUxewrf3SMuqqkpA2_FOcfYWVHhbYCnWYCHQHo4eSqC_zdRq0tCYhvzB4HR6WU-fDuATr74HBY$>