Re: [AMBER] Missing mtkpp directory after installation of AmberTools21

From: Anthony Nash <anthony.nash.ndcn.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 15:38:17 +0000

In answer to my own question concerning multiple metal ions in a protein...

For each metal ion (x2 Zinc, x4 calcium), I prepared an "original_pdb" file that contains the protein and only ONE metal ion. Thus, I have a "small model" pdb and QM input file for each of the metal ions.

I also found that my "original_pdb" file had incorrectly protonated histidines (HIP when it should be HID). I suspect this was from H++ webserver.

Pengei, thank you for your help and for the number of published and web-based resources I've been using.

Thanks
Anthony

Kind regards
Dr Anthony Nash PhD MRSC

Senior Research Scientist
Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences
RMCR Kellogg College
University of Oxford
http://www.kellogg.ox.ac.uk/