Re: [AMBER] Missing mtkpp directory after installation of AmberTools21

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 21:29:30 -0500

Hi Anthony,

As Dave said, the new version of AmberTools does not have MCPB in it.

MCPB.py has a different usage from MCPB, which means it does not need the genMetalFF.sh script anymore.

Here are two tutorials for MCPB.py: https://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy.php <https://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy.php>, https://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy_heme.php <https://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy_heme.php>.

Hope it helps,
Pengfei