Re: [AMBER] tleap does not recognize inosine

From: Maria Nagan <maria.c.nagan.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 11:51:30 -0400

Dear Thamires,

You need both an lib file and frcmod parameters. If it is standalone inosine as a nucleoside, you will need to make your own parameters.

For just the inosine base charges in a nucleotide:

I have ESP charges for inosine in RNA.
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/ja9842565 <https://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/ja9842565>

As well, SantaLucia and Schlegel have RESP charges for the base,
all_modrna08.lib and all_modrna08.frcmod
https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ct600329w <https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ct600329w>

Maria