Re: [AMBER] pdb4amber

From: David A Case <dacase.chem.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 09:12:00 -0600

On Fri, Jul 16, 2021, Sadaf Rani wrote:

>While trying to do pdb4amber I get the following error message:-
>File "/opt/anaconda/bin/pdb4amber", line 6, in <module>

Can you say exactly how you installed AmberTools? Are you using the conda
package for AmberTools21?

> File
>"/opt/anaconda/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line
>785, in resolve
> raise DistributionNotFound(req, requirers)
>pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The 'pdb4amber==1.6.dev0' distribution
>was not found and is required by the application

No one has reported this problem before, so details are important: we need
to find out how your setup differs from others. I follow exactly the
instructions here:

    https://ambermd.org/GetAmber.php

Let us know about your OS, conda/anaconda environment, etc.

...thanks....dave