Re: [AMBER] DNA Strand Broken after minimization

From: Sumon Naskar <205030041.iitb.ac.in>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 23:58:55 +0530

I'm sure no bond is present between the P-atom and the O3'. The usual
bond length between P and the O3' atoms is around 1.6 Angstrom but in my
structure where the DNA strand is terminated, the distance between the
P-atom and the O3' atom is 3.9 Angstrom. Here are the snapshots from the
PYMOL visualization software.