Re: [AMBER] Questions about dPCA.

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 09:20:10 -0400

Hi,

I think the principal downside of dihedral PCA in cpptraj vs Cartesian
PCA is that you can't easily visualize dihedral PCA results in
coordinate space yet (via creating pseudo-trajectories) the way you
can with Cartesian PCA. However, it can still be useful to e.g.
compare dihedral PC projections between two separate trajectories.

Check this article out for more on dihedral PCA:
https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/1.2746330

Hope this helps,

-Dan