[AMBER] Modeling 2D material with a bio-molecule/protein

From: Kashyap, Jatin <jk435.njit.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 01:56:47 -0400

Dear AMBER Community,

I came across a paper https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsnano.0c09595
about modelling DNA interaction with a layered materials i.e. Single-Layer
Ti3C2 MXene . Authors had given brief information about using CHARMM GUI
for modelling all interaction between the atoms but I am not able to
replicate it through CHARMM GUI. Can anybody please guide what will be the
best approach to model such a system using AMBER. Or if there is any
tutorial that can be helpful. I want to replace DNA with protein.

Thank you.

--
Regards,
Jatin Kashyap