Re: [AMBER] MCPB.py tutorial issues

From: James Kress <jimkress_58.kressworks.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 14:43:57 -0400

Which QM package did you use? What was the level of theory you applied? Was it DFT, HF or something more exotic? How big was your basis set?

James Kress Ph.D., President
The KressWorks® Institute
An IRS Approved 501 (c)(3) Charitable, Nonprofit Corporation
“ENGINEERING THE CURE” ©
(248) 573-5499

Learn More and Donate At:
Website: http://www.kressworks.org

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.