Re: [AMBER] How can I use desmond trajectory in Amber

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 12:39:13 -0400

Hi,

Cpptraj (which mmpbsa.py uses under the hood for trajectory processing)
added support for reading DTR trajectories about a year ago (
https://github.com/Amber-MD/cpptraj/pull/796) so theoretically it can work.
Your biggest issue will probably be in setting up the topology files. It
will probably be worthwhile for you to run through some mmpbsa.py tutorials
to become familiar with the workflow. Good luck,

-Dan