[AMBER] How to create a model of a G-Quadruplex and imotif structure using the sequence information

From: Ramanathan Rajesh <ramanathanrajesh30986.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 20:18:58 +0530

Dear all,

In our group, many G quadruplex and imotif sequences were purchased and
various studies were conducted using some synthesized ligands. We would
like to substantiate these results through molecular dynamics and we use
AMBER18. The crystal structures of some of these sequences are not
available. IN such scenarios is it possible to create such systems using
Leap/NAB module just from the sequence information?
Thank you in advance
Ramanathan R