Re: [AMBER] .rst7 output coordinate file error

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 09:12:54 -0400

Hi,

Unless you have a specific reason, you really should be using NetCDF
restart files (ntxo=2), not ASCII restart files (ntxo=1). However, it
is very unusual for so many of the coordinate in an ASCII restart to
overflow, so definitely follow the advice to check your structure and
energies to make sure things aren't blowing up.

-Dan