Re: [AMBER] Installation error AMBERTOOLS21

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 08:41:49 -0400

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021, Mandar Kulkarni wrote:

>But, I observed a broken symlink for amber.pip issue as mentioned in recent
>posts.

No developer has yet been able to reproduce this behavior. I'm hoping some
of them will try a fresh reinstallaion, just to see if they might be able to
see it show up. We tested several dozen Linux variants during the run-up
to AmberTools21, and never saw this problem. I'm suspecting that something
has happened on the MiniConda side to affect the download. As with previous
MiniConda internet problems, this might be intermittent.

>However, all executables of Ambertools are working fine, so there is no
>issue !!

...thanks for the report....dac