[AMBER] install Amber20 GPU Centos 7

From: Sebastian Brickel <sebastian.brickel.kemi.uu.se>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 11:30:20 +0200

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am trying to install Amber20 with CUDA on a cluster that runs Centos 7.

I managed to install a serial version of Amber 20 and could also build
the CUDA version. However ultimately the installation fails. Here are
the last few lines

-- Installing:
/proj/uucompbiochem/software/amber20/amber20mpi/test//./PIMD/part_nmpimd_water/Run.nmpimd
-- Fixing Miniconda script shebangs
CMake Error at
/proj/uucompbiochem/software/amber20/amber20_src/cmake/FixCondaShebang/FixCondaShebang.cmake:26
(file):
   file failed to open for reading (No such file or directory):

     /proj/uucompbiochem/software/amber20/amber20mpi//bin/amber.pip

the corresponding location is a dangling symlink. Local support can not
help me, any advise?

Kind regards

Sebastian Brickel

--