[AMBER] Amber20 installation, Amber.pip file broken

From: Balogh Álex Kálmán <balogh.alex.science.unideb.hu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 10:34:45 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Developers!

I'm just a novice in Ubuntu and Amber software and I have a problem during installation of Amber20.

During normal installation as it is written in the user manual without changing any options I get this error:

CMake Error at /home/sturvo/Amber/bin/Amber20/amber20_src/cmake/FixCondaShebang/FixCondaShebang.cmake:26 (file):
  file failed to open for reading (No such file or directory):

    /home/sturvo/Amber/bin/Amber20/amber20//bin/amber.pip

I have found the file and can't open it (broken). I tried creating a new file and restarting the installation, but it is rewritten thus broken again.

I would like to ask for some help with this problem.

Best wishes,
Álex Kálmán Balogh