Re: [AMBER] Some Problems by using NAB of AmberTools21 to model Circle-DNA

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 08:44:54 -0400

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021, 韩正威 wrote:

>> There are some problems in the process of modeling circular DNA
       with AmberTools21

Please use the code in $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/examples/nab/dna.circle.nab.

Some of the examples in the manual (which we no longer distribute) have not
kept up with changes in the code.

Unfortunately, NAB has not been under active development for about 15 years
or so, and some old programs will need to be revised. But the
dna.circle.nab code works for me. [Even it has a small problem: change
the type of "seed" from float to int in dna.circle.nab, to avoid a warning
message about a negative seed.]

...good luck....dac