Re: [AMBER] [MCPB.py]_KeyError: 'HZ2'

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 21:14:26 -0500

Hi Sabrine,

Based on the files you sent to my email, I guess you want to parameterize a dizinc metal site (but not all the protonation states of the metal site residues are correct, you should fix this issue before performing MCPB.py modeling).

The error you mentioned was because that the ion_ids variable you set in the MCPB.py input file does not corresponds to a metal ion but corresponds to an atom in an amino acid. Your system has a dizinc center, so you should put the Atom IDs of the two zinc ions after the ion_ids variable. Please check the AMBER manual for the usage of the ion_ids variable in MCPB.py.

Pengfei