Re: [AMBER] erro: cudaMemcpy GpuBuffer::Download failed an illegal memory access was encountered

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 12:36:08 -0400

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021, Renato Araujo wrote:

>Note: This happens with only one complex (liganate-protein) in three other
>complexes, this does not occur. The same protocol is used for everyone.

Look for things that a different with the ligand that fails. Run a
simulation that stops right before the crash, and examine the structure that
you have, both visually, and with the "checkstructure" action of cpptraj.

>> Also, be sure that you have applied all updates: in particular, not
>> applying
>> update.8 may lead to instabilities if you are using the ff19SB force field.

I don't remember that you have answered this question, or even indicated what
force fields you are using.

....dac